A Harringtons subscription gives you complete flexibility to change your scheduled subscription deliveries ahead of time, whether you have an upcoming holiday or you already have more food than you need.
You don't need to contact us to do this! It's possible to change your account settings any time up to 24 hours prior to your chosen charge date using the Harringtons Subscription Portal via your account. Please check your Junk/ Spam email folders regularly and add our email to your safe senders list to avoid missing these important updates!
Trying to change a product with today's date or have already received an email confirming an HAR- reference?
- please see: Can I cancel my order?
Important information is included at the end of this article, before you proceed please click here
Follow the steps below to change the date of your upcoming subscription product/s:
Step 1 - Login to the Harringtons Subscription Portal
You will first need to login to the Harringtons Subscription Portal using the details you used when you registered.
If you're not sure what your login details are, you can enter your email address here to request a link.
Step 2 - Subscription Orders
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of your active subscription products and the 'next shipment' indicator (the date your upcoming order will be placed).
Click the 'edit' button next to the subscription you wish to change the date for.
Step 3 - Edit Subscription
Once you've clicked "EDIT" you will see the details of the subscription you've chosen to edit.
Click on the 'NEXT CHARGE DATE' to change it:
NOTE: The 'next charge date' (above) is the same as 'next shipment' that appears in your subscription list. This reflects when it will be ordered and a charge taken from your payment method. The order arrive dependant on when it is shipped and how long it takes for our courier partners to reach you. For more information please see: When will my parcel arrive? / Where is my parcel?
A calendar will be shown, allowing you to select an upcoming date to change your next scheduled subscription order to:
1) Use the arrows either side of the month (as circled above) if you want to look further ahead or closer to now.
2) Click on the date you wish to change to and it will be highlighted, as shown in the example above. Then click "update next shipment date"
Once your choice is selected, the page will refresh and show the new date for your next scheduled subscription order:
You can change the date of your next order only. Orders which follow after that will be scheduled automatically according to the frequency you have chosen (e.g. every 4 weeks).
- You must change the date of each product individually as there is no bulk adjustment currently available. If you want to move more than one product to the same date, then you will need to edit each item respectively.
You can change the delivery frequency if you require your items more often or less frequently. We recommend making your changes and then checking your subscription schedule is correct (see next statement). Amending the frequency may or may not change the 'next shipment' date, so please check that too before you leave our website.
You can check and modify the schedule for future orders by visiting the 'SUBSCRIPTION SCHEDULE' area. The soonest date is displayed at the top and continues chronologically down the page. Each date that follows is dictated by your selected frequencies and chosen shipment dates, per item you subscribe to.
- A change of date must be completed at least 24 hours before the current date selected. You can change the date of upcoming orders only, not ones which have already been charged (usually confirmed by email and listed within the My Account page after you login to our site).
- Payment is taken during the early hours of the morning and orders are generally packed swiftly afterward. No matter the fulfilment status, it is highly unlikely that your order can be stopped before confirmation of shipping is displayed. If you were looking to change an order placed today or during a weekend, please see: Can I cancel my order?
- It is not possible to prompt a same day payment and dispatch by choosing the current day. Doing so will automatically delay the product in question, until the next calendar day and you may incur a shipping fee if the total spend (each charge) does not meet our current free delivery offer.
- A reminder per order will be sent by email, usually 7 days ahead of your next date. Please check your Junk/ Spam email folders regularly for such messages, and take action swiftly should a change be required.