A Harringtons subscription gives you complete flexibility to change your scheduled subscription deliveries ahead of time, whether you have an upcoming holiday or you already have more food than you need.
You don't need to contact us to do this! It's possible to change your account settings any time up to 24 hours prior to your chosen charge date using the Harringtons Subscription Portal via your account. Please check your Junk/ Spam email folders regularly and add our email to your safe senders list to avoid missing these important updates!
Already received an order confirmation (an HAR- reference), or trying to change a product due today?
- please see: Can I cancel my order?
Important information is included at the end of this article, before you proceed please click here
Follow the steps below to change the date of your upcoming subscription product/s:
Step 1 - Login to the Harringtons Subscription Portal
You will first need to login to the Harringtons Subscription Portal using the details you used when you registered.
If you're not sure what your login details are, you can enter your email address here to request a link.
Step 2 - Subscription Orders
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of your active subscription products and the 'next shipment' indicator (the date your upcoming order will be placed).
Click the 'edit' button next to the subscription you wish to change the date for.
Step 3 - Edit Subscription
Once you've clicked "EDIT" you will see the details of the subscription you've chosen to edit.
Click on the 'NEXT CHARGE DATE' to change it:
Important Note: The 'next charge date' is equal to the 'next shipment' which appears in your subscription list. This reflects the day the particular product will be requested and a charge taken from your payment method (subject to stock availability and payment acceptance). Upon receiving confirmation of the order being shipped, the delivery should then arrive within our guided schedule. For more information please see: When will my parcel arrive? / Where is my parcel?
A calendar will be shown, allowing you to select a future order request date for your selected item:
1) Use the arrows circled above to navigate through the months
2) Select the date you wish the order to be requested and it will highlight, as shown in the example above. Then choose 'update next shipment date' to confirm
Important Note: Choosing the option 'need this order sooner...' will request an order for that item alone, immediately. A charge will be taken for that product only (subject to stock and payment acceptance), and shipping can be expected within our usual guidelines. Free shipping will not apply if the product alone fails to meet our current terms for free delivery. See here for details
Following the process above, the page will update and show the newly chosen date for your next scheduled subscription order:
Future orders will follow automatically after the next successful order acceptance date, in accordance with the chosen schedule settings (e.g. 'every 4 weeks' being equivalent to 'every 28 days').
- You must change the date of each product individually as there is no bulk adjustment currently available. If you want to move more than one product to the same date, then you will need to edit each item respectively.
You can change the delivery frequency if you require items more or less frequently. We recommend making your changes and then checking your subscription schedule is correct (see next statement). Amending the frequency may change the next time an order is requested, so please check the dates per item before you leave our website.
You can check and modify the schedule for future orders by visiting the 'SUBSCRIPTION SCHEDULE' area. The soonest date is displayed at the top and continues chronologically down the page. Each date that follows is dictated by your selected frequencies and chosen shipment dates, per item you subscribe to.
- A change of date must be completed at least 24 hours before the current date selected. You can change the date of upcoming orders only, not ones which have already been charged (usually confirmed by email and listed within the My Account page after you login to our site).
- Payment is taken during the early hours of the morning and orders are generally packed swiftly afterward. No matter the fulfilment status seen online, it is highly unlikely that an order can be stopped before confirmation of shipping is displayed or emailed. Regrettably, we cannot make changes to an order that is already paid and confirmed with an HAR reference please see: Can I cancel my order?
- It is not possible to prompt a same day payment and dispatch by choosing the current day. Doing so will automatically delay the product in question until the next calendar day and a shipping fee will apply where the total spend (per charge) does not meet our current free delivery offer.
- A reminder per order will be sent by email, usually 7 days ahead of your next date. Please check your Junk/ Spam email folders regularly in case your provider has marked us wrongly. If then you don't find your reminder message - contact us and we'll be glad to check over your notification settings