When the courier confirms that your order is being returned 'to the sender', please inform our team here to ensure timely processing of the shipment. We'll expect to receive it at Harringtons HQ in a few days of the notice but it usually takes between 1-7 days; during busy periods it can take up to 14 days at most.
Our warehouse team will confirm when the return has arrived and authorise processing of refund for the associated shipment parcel(s). The associated credit will be issued to the original payment method at point of order.
A return shipping fee of £5.00 will be deducted from any refund given in the event that your order is returned to us by the original courier due to:
- Refusing to accept the order when it arrives at your address
- Cancelling an order during transit that is already on route to you
- Missing the delivery after multiple attempts and failing to arrange a future delivery attempt or collect your order from a pick-up shop
- Providing an invalid or incomplete delivery address, which resulted in a failed delivery and the item being returned
- A breach of our terms of service that resulted in the order being returned to us before delivery was completed